Friday, November 30, 2007

THE END

At last the end - and I don't even have time to be really detailed! What a pity!!
Most of what I learnt has been blurred by the painful computer stuff that there's no way I learnt and just repeated or wrote down and copied and will probably not use again in the near future - and by the time I do - I won't have a clue. ALl the Http cut and paste stuff to blogs or bloglines etc.
Overwhelmingly I think it is a pity that Australian/Victorian Libraires have to use an American training programme - one that is just SO american that our Blog records that we are doing this in the middle of thenight because we are on American time.
I'm sure there are plenty of people out there whose priority is to sit on the computer and chat in virtual space -it's not my idea of fun - adn I can't see what I can teach my chidlren about learning and living life skills through blogging. Ditto to my clients at the Library on a Saturday morning.
A couple of the exercises were good - like Library Thing - and others would be if you were specifically into it - and had time.

No comments: